Interactive 3D Presentation of Mobile Art Rack is designed to illustrate part of our clint’s mobile equipment for museums, intended for paintings storage. Mobile Art Rack can hold a large number of paintings at the same time, with each image being stored securely and without damage. 3D Presentation of Mobile Art Rack consist of a main structure and ten storage frames with meshes. The 3D Presentation allows visitors to get familiar with key features of the product:
– a way to manipulate the frames within the rack for storage of paintings,
– insight into the usage of space, where it could be installed (used).
Camera controls are as follows:
– holding left mouse button pressed while moving the mouse orbits the camera,
– mousewheel controls the dolly.
3D model controls are as follows:
– by clicking on a segment of frame, it will be pulled out of, or pushed in the rack.